PUB Whistleblowing Channel is an independent line for employees, contractors, customers and stakeholders of PUB to report any unethical, fraudulent or corrupt practices, in good faith, without fear of retaliation, for investigation and action subject to applicable laws.
Types of whistleblowing reports
- Electronic Report
- Physical Report
To submit a electronic report:
- Please go through the guidelines below.
- Please submit your details in the online report. To indicate that you have read and you agree to the guidelines, please click on the hyperlink "guidelines" to open the window and tick on the check box at the bottom of the page.
- Please click submit after checking all your info and attached files are included.
Guidelines to read before using the Whistleblowing channel:
The whistleblowing channel is part of PUB’s feedback channel.
Reporting must be done in good faith. To encourage responsible use of the whistleblowing channel, you must identify yourself and indicate your name and contact details in the report. Your identity and the concerns or irregularities raised by you will be treated with confidence and every effort will be made to ensure that confidentiality is maintained throughout the process.
In reporting any unethical, fraudulent or corrupt activity, you shall, to the best of your ability, ensure that the information you provide is accurate. Your report should include details of :
- dates or period of time of the suspected activity
- staff involved and place (name and location)
- value of any money or asset involved
- any external parties involved (name, description and address)
- how you came to know about the suspected activity
- any potential sources of additional information about the matter in question
This whistleblowing guidelines is intended to provide a framework to promote responsible and secure whistleblowing and protect genuine whistleblowers from any unfair treatment as a result of their report.
- A whistleblower, whether an external party or employee, makes an allegation in good faith but it is not confirmed by the investigation, no action will be taken against him or her.
- If, however, he or she has made an allegation frivolously, maliciously or for personal gain, appropriate or disciplinary action may be taken against him or her, as the case may be, including reporting the matter to the police.
- Upon completion and submission of your report, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt with a reference number. Please keep the receipt for future reference.