Water Rationing Exercise @ Woodgrove Secondary School (1 March 2017)
From left: Water Wally (PUB mascot), Tiffany Liew Yee Kun (student), Minister Masagos, Vicki Kang Zhi Yan (student), Mr Chee Chit Yeng (Woodgrove Secondary School principal), and PUB Chief Executive Mr Ng Joo Hee.
Minister Masagos at Woodgrove Secondary School's water rationing exercise.
Singapore World Water Day Launch @ Marina Barrage (4 March 2017)
1. Mr Tan Cheng Kiong (Singapore Scouts Association)
2. Mr Kevin Kirkpatrick (Executive Director, United Technologies Corporation)
3. Mr Ng Joo Hee (Chief Executive, PUB)
4. Mr Jagadish CV (CEO, SSMC)
5. Dr Amy Khor (Senior Minister of State for the Environment and Water Resources)
6. Mr Low Swee Seh (CEO, Buddhist Compassion Relief Tzu Chi Foundation)
7. DPM Teo Chee Hean
8. Mdm Helen Leow (Volunteer, Canberra Citizens' Consultative Committee)
9. Mr Masagos Zulkifli (Minister for the Environment and Water Resources)
10. Ms Ryla Zahiera Bte Razak (Institute of Technical Education College)
11. Mr Choi Shing Kwok (Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources)
12. Mr Chiang Hock Woon (Dy CEO, Sports Singapore)
Anderson Primary School student demonstrating a waterless carwash product on a car to DPM Teo Chee Hean.
Employees from United Technologies Corporation sharing about their water conservation efforts implemented.
From left: Dr Amy Khor (Senior Minister of State for the Environment and Water Resources), Mr Ng Joo Hee (Chief Executive, PUB), Mr Choi Shing Kwok (Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources) and , Mr Masagos Zulkifli (Minister for the Environment and Water Resources), flagging off walkers for Walk for Water at Gardens by the Bay (Bay East). Water Rationing Exercise @ NurtureStars Pre-School (SAFRA Toa Payoh) (15 March 2017)
Dr Amy Khor, Senior Minister of State for Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources (centre), at NurtureStars Pre-school (SAFRA Toa Payoh), to observe its water rationing exercise held in conjunction with Singapore World Water Day 2017.
Students from NurtureStars Pre-school are asked to bring two (1.5 litres) of empty bottles for the water rationing exercise. Their bottles are filled at the pre-school as water supply is turned off for 4 hours to simulate a shortage of water. These children learn to go on their daily activities with the inconvenience of no water, hence learning the importance of water and conserving water.