PUB Privacy Statement
1. This is a Government of Singapore website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Use of Data
4. If you provide us with personally identifiable data.
Protection of Data
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
8. “Government Agency” refers to an Organ of State, Ministry, Department or Statutory Board.
9. ”Non-Government entity” refers to a person other than a Government Agency.
10. “Personal data” shall have the same meaning as its definition in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012).