Sign In


Legislation and Requirements


Under the Sewerage and Drainage Act, QPs (Qualified Persons) or PEs (Professional Engineers) are required to submit detailed building plans to PUB for clearance related to any building and structural works. This is required to i) minimise flood risk to developments ii) ensure that premises are served by proper sanitation so as to safeguard public health and water resources.

General Requirements
Advisory / Circulars
We are thrilled to announce that our brand new website is just around the corner! Click here to view >