1800-738 3656 (Toll-Free Line, Office Hours Only)
Area of Interest:
For feedback on the quality of service provided by PUB.
The QSM toll-free line is manned only during office hours (i.e. Mondays to Thursdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm and Fridays from 8:00am to 5:30pm). For any urgent call during non-office hours or feedback related to water supply, used water, drainage and NEWater, please call PUB 24-hour Call Centre at
1800-2255 782 (Toll-Free Line).
Post-Service Satisfaction Survey
Your feedback can help us do our job better. Do take a minute of your time to complete the service satisfaction poll
here. For easy reference, kindly submit your case number. Thank you.
Tender and Payment of Services
PUB Customer Service Centre
40 Scotts Road 2nd storey
Mondays to Fridays : 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturdays : 8.30am to 1.00pm
Cashier Operating Hours
Mondays to Fridays : 8.30am to 5.00pm
Saturdays : 8.30am to 12.30pm
Services provided at PUB Customer Service Centre
Sale & payment of PUB’s tender documents, Issue of addendum and notice of extension of tender closing date Payment for Plumber Licence, Test Fittings, Notice of Offence, Sale of Industrial Water, etc Issue of collectibles such as information pamphlets and water saving kits to customers
PUB Whistleblowing Channel is an independent line for employees, contractors, customers and stakeholders of PUB to report any unethical, fraudulent or corrupt practices, in good faith, without fear of retaliation, for investigation and action subject to applicable laws.
PUB Internal Audit Office
40 Scotts Road #16-01
How to Submit your Report
Please go through the guidelines below.
Please submit your details in the online report. To indicate that you have read and you agree to the guidelines, please click on the hyperlink "guidelines" to open the window and tick on the check box at the bottom of the page.
Please click submit after checking all your info and attached files are included.
Please read the guidelines before using this Whistleblowing channel
The whistleblowing channel is part of PUB’s feedback channel.
Reporting must be done in good faith. To encourage responsible use of the whistleblowing channel, you must identify yourself and indicate your name and contact details in the report. Your identity and the concerns or irregularities raised by you will be treated with confidence and every effort will be made to ensure that confidentiality is maintained throughout the process.
In reporting any unethical, fraudulent or corrupt activity, you shall, to the best of your ability, ensure that the information you provide is accurate. Your report should include details of :
- dates or period of time of the suspected activity;
- staff involved and place (name and location);
- value of any money or asset involved;
- any external parties involved (name, description and address);
- how you came to know about the suspected activity; and
- any potential sources of additional information about the matter in question.
This whistleblowing guidelines is intended to provide a framework to promote responsible and secure whistleblowing and protect genuine whistleblowers from any unfair treatment as a result of their report.
- A whistleblower, whether an external party or employee, makes an allegation in good faith but it is not confirmed by the investigation, no action will be taken against him or her.
- If, however, he or she has made an allegation frivolously, maliciously or for personal gain, appropriate or disciplinary action may be taken against him or her, as the case may be, including reporting the matter to the police.
- Upon completion and submission of your report, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt with a reference number. Please keep the receipt for future reference.