Gather your little ones and groove to the catchy
“Turn Off The Tap” song! Learn more about saving water as you dance along with Water Wally, Water Sally and Pinkfong friends.
The 3 most energetic, creative and fun entries each get to dance away with $140 worth of vouchers from Marina Square!
How to participate
1. Take a video of yourself and/or your little ones doing the “Turn Off The Tap” dance
2. Upload your video in the comments of the
Dance Challenge Facebook post and tag your friends to join in the fun too!
Or, simply send your video to us via private message to the
PUB Facebook Page.
Terms and Conditions
11 June to 27 June 2021
1. PUB’s “Turn Off The Tap” Dance Challenge Contest (henceforth referred to as the Contest) is open to all, including Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners residing in Singapore, on the Facebook and Instagram Pages of PUB, Singapore’s National Water Agency (henceforth referred to as Organiser).
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Organiser, its tenants, tenants’ employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, suppliers and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. A potential contestant or winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth. Participants must ensure that their Facebook and Instagram privacy settings does not obstruct Organiser from verifying compliance of this clause.
4. The Contest will start on 11 June 2021 and end 27 June 2021, 2359. Entries made after the aforementioned contest closure time will not be considered.
5. To be eligible to win, a participant must film a video of themselves and/or their children following the choreography of to the “Turn Off The Tap” song (henceforth referred to as the Contest Entry) and submit the Contest Entry to the Organiser in one of the following ways:
i. Upload the Contest Entry on Facebook as a comment under any one of the Contest posts, tag at least one other user, and ensure their comment remains visible to the public throughout the duration of the contest; or
ii. Upload the Contest Entry on their personal Instagram page with the hashtag #TurnOffTheTapDanceChallenge, tag PUB and at least one other user, and ensure their post remains visible to the public throughout the duration of the contest; or
iii. Send the Contest Entry directly to PUB via Facebook Private Message or Instagram Direct Message.
6. By entering the contest, participants agree to comply with these rules and regulations.
7. Entries not complying with all rules stipulated in the Terms and Conditions are subject to disqualification.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Winners will be selected by the Organiser and in accordance with the Organiser’s judging criteria and compliance to the entry criteria stated in the aforementioned paragraphs.
2. Winners from the contest will be notified by the Organiser via a Facebook and Instagram post. Winners must respond to the post by submitting their full name, mailing address and contact number via Facebook Private Message or Instagram Direct Message to PUB within 72 hours of announcement. A variation of this clause within these terms and conditions will be stated within the Organiser’s post or reply.
3. Winners who fail to respond with their full particulars, within 72 hours of announcement, will forfeit their prize and winner status.
4. All prizes won must be accepted as rewarded and are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind, or extendable in validity. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes with others of equivalent value without prior notice.
5. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the Prize is permitted.
1. Singapore law governs the Contest.
2. Registration and submission of entries implies automatic acceptance of rules and regulation of the contest. In the event of dispute, the decision of the Organiser is final.
3. If for any reason, all or part of the contest is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organiser reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest (in whole or in part) and/or award the prize(s) from among all eligible entries received as of the date of the termination, as the Organiser determine in their sole discretion.
4. Neither entrants nor winners shall receive any compensation or credit for use of Entries, other than that disclosed in the Contest’s rules.
5. The Organiser shall have the right to publish winner's personal details and Contest Entries for promotional or publicity purposes without prior notice, excluding contact details, home addresses, and other forms of personal identification.
6. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the identified Facebook, Instagram, and/or e-mail account.