Safety bollards, shopping carts and your good ol’ trash bins. These neighbourhood items may seem random but they all have one thing in common. With sea level rise in mind, can you guess what it is? The five most creative and accurate answers stand to win $20 worth of GrabFood vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
1. PUB’s 'Sea Level Rise' Contest (henceforth referred to as the Contest) is open to all, including Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners residing in Singapore, on the Instagram Page of PUB, Singapore’s National Water Agency (henceforth referred to as Organiser).
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Organiser, its tenants, tenants’ employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, suppliers and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. A potential contestant or winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth. Participants must ensure that their Instagram privacy settings do not obstruct Organiser from verifying compliance of this clause.
4. The Contest will take place from 16 November 2021 to 26 November 2021, 1100.
5. To take part in the Contest, participants will post their answers on the Facebook or Instagram post comment section.
6. Entries made after the aforementioned time will not be considered.
7. By entering the contest, participants agree to comply with these rules and regulations.
1. Winners will be selected by the Organiser.
2. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the Prize is permitted.
3. There will be a total of 5 winners.
4. Winners are expected to receive $20 worth of GrabFood vouchers each.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Winners from the contest will be notified by the Organiser via Instagram Direct Message or Facebook Private Message. Winners must respond to the post by submitting their full name, identification number, mailing address and contact number via Instagram Direct Message or Facebook Private Message within 12 hours of announcement. A variation of this clause within these terms and conditions will be stated within the Organiser's post or reply.
2. Winners who fail to respond with their full particulars within 12 hours of announcement are not eligible to receive their prize, and forfeit their win.
3. All prizes won must be accepted as rewarded and are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes with others of equivalent value without prior notice.
4. Registration and submission of entries implies automatic acceptance of rules and regulation of the contest. In the event of dispute, the decision of the Organiser is final.
5. If for any reason, all or part of the contest is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organiser reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest (in whole or in part) and/or award the prize(s) from among all eligible entries received as of the date of the termination, as the Organiser determine in their sole discretion.
Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
7. Neither entrants nor winners shall receive any compensation or credit for use of Entries, other than that disclosed in the Contest's rules.
8. Singapore law governs the Contest.
9. The Organiser shall have the right to publish winner's personal details for promotional or publicity purposes without prior notice, excluding contact details, home addresses, NRIC and other forms of personal identification.
10. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the identified Instagram, Facebook, and/or e-mail account.