SWAPPING is the new shopping! It’s for the green fashionista who isn’t afraid to be herself. It reduces waste, use of natural resources and tragic human exploitation. Bring your families and
friends down to the
economically and environmentally-sustainable swap!
Date: Saturday, 1 September 2018
Time: 5pm to 8pm
Venue: Marina Barrage Here’s a sneak peek at what we have up our sleeves: Celebrity Closet
These influencers are donating swapalicious items from their closet for you to swap.1. Sakshi Mehra (Entrepreneur & Bollywood Stylist)
2. Aarika Lee (Entrepreneur & Influencer)
3. Charmaine Seah Ong
(Entrepreneur & Influencer)
Gift from Conscious-Chic Brands
You will be able to swap for items from the following brands:1. Matter Prints– Matter is donating over 50 swapalicious pieces for swappers to swap for
2. Vrinz Shoes – Artisanal, handmade shoe brand Vrinz is donating 10 pairs of shoes from their sustainable collection for swappers to swap for
3. The Bling Box– Swapaholic turned Mumpreneur, Leigh Cabanes is donating accessory boxes to us
Swap in More Ways than One
Coopita’s Plastic Bag Swap–Turn your plastic bags into beautiful products.
2. Plant Swap by Robin Low – Swap your plants with other enthusiasts!
3. Swap books with Secondsguru– Bring up to 10 books for a 1-1 book swap
4. Swap points for Matter Prints 10 SGD Vouchers– At event check out, you can swap 10 Swapling points for 10 SGD vouchers off of Matter products
Face Painting by My Heart on Me – Use paints to express positivity and joy from your swapping experience
2. Photo wall by Greenology – Show off your swapalicious finds in front of the gorgeous green wall.
3. Props by Playeum – Embellish your poses with recycled props made by Playeum’s creative children!
4. Dance to Aarika Lee’s Tunes
5. Groove to Marian Carmel’s voice– Enjoy the cool vibe - swapping is meant to be therapeutic after all.
6. Guilt-Free Treat from Scoopy’s & Cream – As a reward for your hard day of planet-friendly swapping, get a FREE delicious ice cream!
How Swapaholic Works1. Find an event
Make your way down to the Swapaholic event @ Marina Barrage on 1 September 2018! 2. Prepare to attend
Go through your closet and pull out the gorgeous accessories to swap. Do select only swapalicious items that other Swapaholics would enjoy.3. Register before the event
*Please note that clothing swap is only available, based on pre-registration. For more details, please visit swapaholicevents.com