For public space that is not booked, the space will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Visitors are advised to share this open space with other members of the public.
To ensure public safety and enjoyment of all visitors, we urge visitors not to carry out the following actions and/or activities at Marina Barrage:
(A) Public Space
1) Setting up of structures including portable tables, chairs, cones, inflatable couches, tying of banners etc.
2) Using of portable sound devices/speakers which may affect other public visitors
3) Cordoning of any parts of Marina Barrage for private usage
4) Causing obstruction to Marina Barrage operations and other public visitors
5) Organising competitive sporting activities and/or frisbee and ball games on the Green Roof
6) Tapping on to the electrical power supplies at Marina Barrage
(B) Drop-off Point
For chartered buses, please drop off passengers at the designated drop-off point, located at entrance of Marina Barrage, and not in the Marina Barrage car park.
Keep the Barrage Clean
Everyone can do their part to keep the Marina Barrage clean by ensuring all litters are disposed off-site after the activities.