Sign In


Building Plan Submission


In general, all proposed developments have to comply with the relevant regulations of the building authorities, i.e. URA, BCA, FSSD, NEA and PUB.

The building owner or developer of the land is required to appoint a Qualified Person (QP) (who is Registered Architect or Professional Engineer) to prepare plans and submit applications to Centralised Services Department (Building Plan Division) for development control clearance for the proposed development/building works and Clearance certificates for the proposed sewerage/sanitary works.

QPs should submit electronic plans and documents via the one-stop on-line portal – CORENET

We are thrilled to announce that our brand new website is just around the corner! Click here to view >