The NEWater Visitor Centre is an education hub that promotes water sustainability in Singapore and shares how NEWater is produced. The Centre offers a fun-filled and enriching time for visitors of all ages, with interactive tours and educational workshops.
- Experience what it is like to be a water molecule undergoing treatment
- Explore the Waterwise Arcade
- Discover membrane and ultraviolet technologies that make NEWater so clean.
- Sign up for complimentary fun educational activities: NEWater Scientist Programme, Outdoor Classroom, and Water Ambassador
One English speaking guide will be provided.
About an hour
– 5:30pm (Tuesdays to Sundays, including public holidays) (Closed on Mondays)
To ensure a pleasant visit, visitors are strongly encouraged to book a tour in advance here. For special programmes such as NEWater Scientist Programme, Rain Garden Workshop and Water Ambassador Programme, please contact us:
Phone: (65) 6546 7874 (during office hours)
NEWater Visitor Centre
20 Koh Sek Lim Road
Nearest MRT station: Tanah Merah (Exit A)
Bus Services available: 12, 24, 31 & 38
- Note: Koh Sek Lim Road is closed. The NEWater Visitor Centre can only be accessed via the Upper Changi Road East (near Bedok Canal).
- If you are coming from Bedok, turn right at the traffic light and follow sign into the NEWater Visitor Centre
- If you are coming from Changi, Simei, Tampines and ECP, turn left at the traffic light and follow sign into the NEWater Visitor Centre
(Click on image for an enlarged view)