The NEWater Visitor Centre is an education hub that promotes water sustainability in Singapore and shares how NEWater is produced. The Centre promises a fun-filled and enriching time for visitors of all ages with daily interactive tours to educational workshops.
- Experience what it is like to be a water molecule undergoing treatment
- Explore the Waterwise Arcade
- Discover membrane and ultraviolet technologies that make NEWater so clean.
- Sign up for complimentary fun educational activities: NEWater Scientist Programme, Outdoor Classroom, and Water Ambassador
One English speaking guide will be provided (Mandarin speaking guide available upon request).
About an hour
– 5:30pm (From Tuesdays to Sundays, including public holidays) (Closed on Mondays)
To ensure a pleasant visit, visitors are strongly encouraged to book a tour in advance here.
For special programmes such as NEWater Scientist Programme, Rain Garden Workshop and Water Ambassador Programme, please contact us at (65) 6546 7874 (during office hours) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEWater Visitor Centre
20 Koh Sek Lim Road
Nearest MRT station: Tanah Merah (Exit A)
Bus Services available: 12, 24, 31 & 38
Phone: (65) 6546 7874
(Click on image for an enlarged view)